National Airways Corporation offers a full range of aviation services and products to the fixed wing and helicopter markets. We specialize in aircraft sales, aircraft maintenance, avionics, parts, charter, flight operations and pilot training.
Monday, August 22, 2011
IMPERIAL Holdings endorses NAC announcements
Strategy Director, Tak Hiemstra shared the following:
“NAC’s delivery of the Robinson R66 is a clear indication of the company’s commitment to securing the finest new products in the industry for its customers. Added to this, Beechcraft’s decision to extend its Service Centre Agreement is an indication of the expertise, professionalism and knowledge provided by NAC. The company’s exceptional service levels are also endorsed with NAC’s appointment as exclusive Flight Options and Netjets resale representative in Africa. Its appointment as the sole African sales representative for the Quest Kodiak and Nextant Aerospace serves as ratification of the company’s high standing and capability within the aviation industry. As a 62 percent shareholder of the company, Imperial Holdings is fully supportive of NAC’s strategy and is exceptionally proud to be associated with this professional aviation company, which offers a range of the best new and used products in the industry. NAC’s outstanding reputation, capability and experience are clearly evident through its strong relationships and the key supply contracts it has secured across the industry.”
About IMPERIAL Holdings
IMPERIAL is a diversified industrial services and retail group with activities spanning logistics, car rental and tourism, distributorships, automotive retail and related financial services. IMPERIAL operates in South Africa, Africa, Europe and Australia. IMPERIAL is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, and is run on a decentralised management structure that actively encourages entrepreneurship, innovation and best practice. The company employs around 34 500 people, who are responsible for the growth and continued success of the group that began as a motor dealership in downtown Johannesburg in 1948.
• 419 million kilometres travelled by Southern African transport fleet last year
• 5 500 trucks in logistics fleet
• 500 barges in Germany, transporting 50 million tons per annum
• One in six vehicles sold in South Africa through IMPERIAL
• One in every three car rental transactions in South Africa through IMPERIAL
• Supplier of all team buses to 2010 FIFA World Cup and other major sporting events
• Imperial’s Tourism division recently won the exclusive hospitality programme agency in South Africa for 2014 FIFA World Cup BrazilTM and the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup.